Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: Two to Love by Sophie Oak


Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)Two to Love
by Sophie Oak
Series: Nights in Bliss, Colorado (#2)
Published by: Siren Publishing
January 24th 2011
Genre: Erotic Romance, Menage, Contemporary
Format: eBook

Rating: 4 Stars




     I liked the story in this book. There is something appealing in threesomes. Specifically those that focus on the girls pleasure. Who wouldn't kill to have such attentions bestowed upon them.

     I know that we all have different opinions but I would have liked that Zane could have being one of her firsts. If Nate got the first I think Zane should have had the second. But that's just me.

     The chemistry between the three was really good although there were times I wanted to smack Zane and/or Nate. I mean stupid much. Assuming stuff like that without knowing what was running by the others mind. But I guess that's human nature for you.

     Now I'm on to the next and hope Stef isn't so idiotic. (Not holding much faith, he made an ass of himself already and it isn't even his story ^_^)

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!