Friday, August 14, 2015

Review: Homecoming Weekend by Curtis Bunn

Homecoming Weekend: A NovelHomecoming Weekend
by Curtis Bunn
Published by: Strebor Books
September 4th 2012
Genre: Chick-Lit, Contemporary
Format: eBook

Rating: 3 Stars





     This was an interesting book, something different for me.

     I was kind of lost at first (I'm more a 2 POV kind of girl) but as I got more into the story all started to explain itself. This was a fun and crazy read with some real life situations.

     There are 4 different stories and they are from different age ranges. I really loved Earl and Catherine's story. It teaches us that real love can find us even if we are old and that not all men are the same like we saw from Earl at the golf game.

     I was really sorry for Don. As he was at the apex of personal problems and he was using homecoming as a temporary getaway from which he was looking to find some happiness.

     As for the others, they made me mad and they made me laugh. I really don't know how I feel about them so I'm not going to bother mentioning them ^_^

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!