Friday, July 24, 2015

Review: Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones

Third GraveThird Grave Dead Ahead
by Darynda Jones
Series: Charley Davidson (#3)
Published by: St. Martin's Press
January 31st 2012
Genre: Paranormal, Humor, Fantasy
Format: Hardcover
Source: Borrowed (Public Library)

Rating: 4 Stars



     I think I am scared for life. Even in this witty, funny and strange world that is the life of Charley Davidson, Mrs. Jones finds a way to keep you glued to every page and give you a good plot to keep things going.

     Poor Charley was sleep depraved and at her wits end but still kept doing her job. Kept going forward dealing with her PI business, helping her uncle, and on top of it all Reyes throws in his bit of problems when he tells Charley that Earl Walker, the man he is in prison for supposedly killing, might still be alive and in New Mexico.

     I really don't know how Charley can deal with so much and still be sane. Maybe is good that she has ADHD and can't give any one thing her attention for long.

     I do think that Charley just needs to have more faith in herself and that she can do anything and she will be able to master her powers. As long as she doubts it she'll have problems.

     As for my Swopes? *cries* I can't believe it!! Thankfully he will be okay.

     And last I was not expecting her guardian would be Artemis. I was looking (like I imagine all of us were) that is was someone of the two leg variety.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!