Thursday, July 9, 2015

Review: Lying in Bed by Jo Leigh

Lying in BedLying in Bed
by Jo Leigh
Published by: Harlequin
December 18th 2012
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback

Rating: 4 Stars





     This was a fun reading and also a heart tugging one.

     What Ryan needs and what Angie wants are one and the same although they don't want to acknowledge it. I almost cried at Ryan's confession at the workshop the last day and was pissed at him at the way he handled the day after. I mean prick much!

     Anyways, I love the story and the elements behind it. The way they went about solving the mystery and the bad guy. I just can't believe for what he used the freaking blackmail money!!

     The end of the book I would have liked something different like, I don't know, have something more concrete about their future. Maybe he took the job in DC and she transfer there. But all in all it was an amusing, interesting and slightly annoying (in a good way) read.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!