Follow Me @minnie_medina

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Review: Lust Unleashed by Desiree Holt

Lust UnleashedLust Unleashed
by Desiree Holt
Series: Night Seekers (#1)
Published by: Ellora's Cave
August 11th 2010
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Erotica
Format: eBook

Rating: 3 Stars




     Okay so I liked the story and the legend(I'm from PR), but there was something in it that didn't held my attention. It might be that I'm reading lately lots of erotic books or that there was many sex scenes and little story to it. It might be too the fact that Dakota and Jonah "fell in love" just so damn quick. I mean they couldn't have being together more that a week.

     But as for the chemistry between them and the story as a whole I liked it. Even though I would have like to have less of some things and more of others. I will definitively read the next one and see if it might improve a bit and held my attention best.

No comments: