Wednesday, July 15, 2015

ARC Review: Hell or High Water by Julie Ann Walker

23510148Hell or High Water
by Julie Ann Walker
Series: Deep Six (#1)
Published by: Casablanca
July 7th 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense
Format: eARC
Source: Publisher (Netgalley)

Rating: 4 Stars


     Holy hot heater! I love Julie Ann Walker. I can honestly say that she is one of the few authors that I read this suspense genre from and she makes me love every minute of it. Even if from the beginning she tells you who the bad guy is, she finds a way to twist the story that lets you enjoy it and want to be a part of it.

     I started reading her BKI series and was getting a little sad that there were less characters to continue the series (she can't, after all, magically add more guys to the series without it having repercussions on the readers) and was glad that she took this secondary characters from BKI and gave them the spotlight (they definitively got my attention in Full Throttle).

     Another thing that I like about Walkers books is that they revisit the characters of the previous book, in this case Mad Dog, and gives you a little extra in what has happened in their lives since last you saw them. Not letting them just fade and/or disappear from the series.

     I am definitively reading the rest of this series, which I am already waiting impatiently for book 2, and can't wait for the next BKI book either.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!