Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Review: First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones

http://www.daryndajones.com/first-grave-on-the-right/First Grave on the Right
by Darynda Jones
Series: Charley Davidson (#1)
Published by: St. Martin's Press
February 1st 2011
Genre: Fantasy, Humor, Paranormal
Format: Hardcover
Source: Borrowed (Public Library)

Rating: 4 Stars



     It is said "never judge a book by its review". I confess that I just read 1 single review on this book and it was a bad one. I decided to try it then. When I'm trying to start a new author or a very popular series I tend to look for the baddest reviews I can find so that way I won't be disappointed if I don't like the book. But can you believe that hasn't happened yet? I think I go in expecting the worst and end up enjoying everything about the story because of it.

     This book was so outrageously funny it wasn't even funny (lol). Charley was witty, fun and quick to make fun of herself. She didn't let people get her down and was always getting in trouble. I don't think that girl is right in the head. I mean Danger and Will Robinson, really?

     I am in lurve with Swopes, I don't care what you say that man is swoon worthy and I  want him all to myself, so Charley girl keep your hands to yourself if you don't want to loose them and back off my man, you have Reyes.

     As for Reyes all I can say is just poor chap. I hope everything works out for him.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!