Wednesday, June 24, 2015

ARC Review: Highland Wolf Pact Compromising Positions by Selena Kitt

http://astore.amazon.com/wwwexcessicac-20/detail/B00YSJO86GHighland Wolf Pact: Compromising Positions
by Selena Kitt
Series: Scottish Werewolf Shifter (#2)
Published by: Excessica Publishing
June 2nd 2015
Genre: Historical Romance, Paranormal
Format: eARC
Source: Author

Rating: 5 Stars



     Well I got my wish. This is Kristin's book and like Sybil and Raife's I loved every single minute of it. This book takes place just a bit after Darrow is injured in the first book and before Raife and Sybil's reconciliation.

     It was fun to see how things happened in the first book behind the scenes as it were. How everything went about and how Donal was truly in cahoot with Kristin to make Raife talked to Sybil so she could explain.

     I was convinced by this story's development as they were looking for a cure since book one. And the way it was told it was truly believable. I was transported to the time this book took place and I felt the chemistry between Donal and Kristen from the beginning. And as with book one I like the fact that they didn't just fall onto bed together the first chance they got (although it was faster than Raife and Sybil, maybe because it was a shorter story) but it still hot as heck when they did.

     I liked how both books were interwoven and at the same time were completely apart. I really would have liked to get more books in the series (Lorein for example) but I think it's a trilogy with Highland Wolf Pact: Blood Reign been the last one.

     I can't wait for the last book but I'll still pray for more books.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!