Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review: Wed to a Highland Warrior by Donna Fletcher

Wed to a Highland Warrior (The Warrior King, #4)Wed to Highland Warrior
by Donna Fletcher
Series: Warrior King (#4)
Published by: Avon Books
October 30th 2012
Genre: Historical Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 3 Stars




     Well I like the concept of the story. But there was something missing. I can honestly say that it is the first historically romantic book, specially a Scot one that are my faves, which I give it less than 4 stars.

     It might have being that everything was happening to fast or that everything was kind of the same in the way that Bliss was always waylaid and that it always was for the same thing. And also that there was no surprises. She knew that something was going to happened and I was always expecting it.

     I think there was something missing in the intimate moments as well. It was just to much on the surface and kind of fast. Other than that I think it was an okay story with many truths revealed and some tears shed.

     I would have liked more drama and more action. But that epilogue was awesome. I didn't know that was what he'd mumbled.



rollbackweek-review

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!