Follow Me @minnie_medina

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review: Touch of Amber by Jayne Rylon

http://jaynerylon.com/touch-of-amber-2/Touch of Amber
by Jayne Rylon
Series: Hot Rods (#7)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
April 14th 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Format: eARC
Source: Publisher (Netgalley)

Rating: 5 Stars



     I'm sorry Barracuda but you just fell in second place. This is my favorite book on the series so far. I couldn't read this book in one sitting. My tears wouldn't let me! I had to stop many times to take a breather and stop the tears. Mrs. Rylon outdid herself with this one, and I thought Barracuda and Meep made my cry.

     My heart was hurting for Gavyn. It was just so heart breaking to see him struggle and break down. I also got pissed at him a little bit for pushing the people in his life who could help him. In the end I'm happy that he accepted the support of all and that he took the necessary steps to protect himself in the future; like the restaurant scene.

     I was also glad to see the Powertools and Hot Rods gang together again. That is something I like about Jayne's books. Just because their books are done the gangs don't fade to the background. And that ending? OMG I can't wait for Tom and Willy's book!

No comments: