Saturday, April 11, 2015

Review: Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon

21943795Instinct
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Chronicles of Nick (#6)
Published by: St. Martin's Griffin
March 31st 2015
Genre: Young Adult, Fansaty, Paranormal
Format: Hardcover

Rating: 5 Stars




   I'm really not sure if I like this series more or DH. I seriously like Nick's sarcasm and that even when he's scared witless he deals with it as he's momma showed him to, with acceptance and pride.

     This series seriously keeps getting better and better and although if compared to the events of DH it will make no sense it is moving along nicely. Now that Nick found the Eye I hope he can get his life back on track and that Ambrose will be back to be himself. I mean that guy has some serious cojones, even when in the brink of going all Darth Vader and joining the dark forces he held on to sanity for a few more seconds to warn Nick of what he needed to do to save them all.

     Also I can pass up the mention of Cherise, poor thing doesn't know that she is the primary target to a whole bunch of WTF, no-way-no-how, you-can't-be-serious, that-$*!*'s-not-real, and I can't believe Mennie had anything to do with anything about Nick's birth. But as always Mrs. Kenyon keeps stacking up the crap in Nick's life and making us love every second of it! 

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!