Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review: Impulse by E. B. Walters

23906007Impulse
by E. B. Walters
Series: Fitzgerald Family (#7), Infinitus Billionaire (#1)
Published by: Firetrail Publishing
January 30th 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     I can't tell you all how much I've been waiting for this book.

     This book is as good as all the previous ones in the Fitzgerald Family books. Lex is so sexy and wild and sophisticated and dark and such a man. I love that he goes after what he wants without apology and by any means necessary.

     I loved this story from beginning to end and am so glad that Ednah has thought ahead and instead of making it an ending, she made it a beginning. We got introduced to a new slew of characters and the idea that drought them together to form the Infinitus Agendum. I hope in the next book we deep a little deeper into this agenda and how they go about it to remain undetected.

     As for Lex and Jillian's story I can say that it surprised me. Specially Jillian's background. I would never have guessed what happened with the mafia people. It was all very misleading. But I loved every second if the book and I can say with certainty that Mrs Walters is a genius. She knows how to tell her stories and leaves you wanting more.

     I hope the next book is Dom's or Sloan, they where the two that grabbed my attention the most. 

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!