Monday, February 16, 2015

Review: Gone Country by Lorelei James

Gone Country (Rough Riders, #14)Gone Country
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#14)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
December 11th 2012
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Cowboy/Western
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars



     OMG what a book!!

     I loved that Gavin could mend things with his family, specifically his mom, and that he could in the process find happiness and a sense of belonging. It was a very sad story that of his adoptive mama. But I'm glad he could give her at least some comfort.

     Another sad story was Rielle's as she struggle being a young mother. I admire her for her courage in finding change and sticking to it for the benefit of her daughter. We human beings are more comfortable with familiarity and rarely change from what we know.

     Throw in this mix Sierra, Gavin's "spoiled brat", and Rory, Rielle's "spoiled" daughter and you get a f**kload of trouble, misunderstandings, tantrums, and possible heartache.

     The last quarter of the book has my waterworks working overtime. What with Sierra and Boone, her ultimatum, and Gavin's choices. I'm just glad all worked for the best and can't wait for Dalton's book.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!