Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review: Bloodmare by Carmen Faye

22837514Bloodmare
by Carmen Faye
Series: Chrome Horsemen MC (#1)
Published by: Self-Published by Author
July 23rd 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 2 Stars




     This book can use some serious editing. Love the cover and the general idea of the story but that's about it.

     The author went a little nutty on the sex scene and ruin it with all the explanations about erogenous zones and what not. We don't want to know what they are just how they feel when rightly manipulated.

     And what's this about the "deja vu" thing. Unless this has some paranormal aspects to it I don't buy it. Usually when you have a deja vu episode it's because something triggers it, a smell most likely. And it's not so frequent or just because you want to know something specific about a person. And most definitively not something about the future.

     I just read the book because it was free and I needed it for a challenge so it is not surprising when I say I won't be reading anymore by this author.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!