Follow Me @minnie_medina

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Welcome Author! Tmonique Stephens

     Welcome Tmonique to my blog. This inquiring mind wants to know; when you are looking for inspiration for a male character, where do you go and/or what do you do?



     Thank you for having me on your blog. Where do I go when looking for inspiration for my male characters is an excellent question. Usually, the ideas for my male characters start as kernels in the back of my mind. As my plot advances, so does the image and qualities of my hero. I tend to favor men who are loyal and family orientated. I like writing about brothers. I find the bonds between men are just as strong and convoluted as are those between women. Exploring those bonds, stretching, tearing at the relationships is the center point of my Descendants of Ra series.

     Only after I’ve nailed down the finer qualities and flaws of my hero’s character do I start looking inspiration. Pinterest, Tumblr, Bigstock, Istock, Depositphotos, I mine all of these sites for hot, sexy, men.

Here are a few of my finds.

  

Meet the Descendants of Ra:

Roman Nicolis (Hero of Eternity Book 1)
Blurb: Cursed for 2000 years, Roman Nicolis has tracked his lovers’ soul through each reincarnation only to lose her horribly every time. Reclaiming their love is his only salvation. He’s been her friend, her father, her neighbor, but never again her lover . . . until now.


Reign Nicolis (Hero of Everlasting Book 2)
Blurb: Kill the beast, save your brother, win your freedom from the Goddess of the Dead. No problem for a 2000 year old warrior. Falling in love with the cop trying to arrest you? Problem.

Giveaway

For a chance to win book 1 Hero of Eternity Just follow my blog, any one of my social media pages and leave a comment on any of my reviews.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments: