Follow Me @minnie_medina

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Review: Unscrupulous by Avery Aster


18214458Unscrupulous
by Avery Aster
Series: The Manhattanites (#2)
Published by: Ellora's Cave
August 14th 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Rating: 4 Stars





     I confess that I had to go back to the first book to see if the timelines were correct. I just didn't remember any mention on Warner and am glad to say that it was there just very brief and with all the drama going with Lex you get why it slipped my notice.

     I've bee dying to read this story as I was crazy to see a man strong enough to rope Taddy and give her the firm hand and no-nonsense attitude that she needed to not walk all over him but at the same time be strong enough to give her the free rein to be herself. To be that strong independent woman she is.

     I was so sadden by her childhood and what her mother did. But more so what her father did. She loved her so much, why did that needs changing? If she was his for so many years, why does it matter what's in her blood? Sometime people can be so dumb.

     I was sad for Warner too. Loosing his wife and all but I'm glad she made him a strong and loving man after all she did had more experience in life than him (I still can't get pass that!).

     And last I can't wait for Blake's book! They just keep getting better.

rollbackweek-review

No comments: