Follow Me @minnie_medina

Monday, January 12, 2015

Review: Black Tiger by Greta Van Der Rol

Black Tiger
by Greta Van Der Rol
Published by: Self-Published by Author
April 9th 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Publisher (Netgalley)

Rating: 3 Stars





     I would have given this book 4 stars if it wasn't for the language barrier between the author and myself. There were words that made impossible for me to enjoy the book. For example the author called the treatment room (she was a doctor) the surgery; when for me that is the word for an operation. I was more conserned in those moments with chaging the words for my understanding that with following the plot.

     The rest it was good. A unique story with a unique plot. I would have liked to have more scenes between the MCs but I get that the story needed Ash to go so that the connection between them came to light and for Sally's natural curiosity had time to be explored. I liked that the story had time to develop before Ash and Sally got in bed togheter.

     I saw that this story has a continuation with White Tiger but this book can stand alone. It is not left with a cliff-hanger. That been said White Tiger is definitively going to my TBR pile!

No comments: