Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ARC Review: Hungry Like the Wolf by Paige Tyler

Hungry Like the Wolf
by Paige Tayler
Series: SWAT: Special Wolf Alpha Team
Published by: Casablanca
January 6th 2015
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Publisher (Netgalley)

Rating: 5 Stars




     I need a time machine ASAP! I can't wait for the next book. It's just to far away.

     Mrs. Tyler gives a new original twist to the werewolf concept, plus she has amazing skills at story telling. I can't believe this is my first time reading this author. I am definitively a new fan.

     The story is about a journalist that will stop at nothing to get a story and an alpha that will stop at nothing to keep his pack safe, so you can imagine how this pair will be at each others neck.

     There were times I thought I knew what was going to happen and then BAM! there goes my theory out the window. Which is something good because it made the reading interesting and difficult for me to put down. It was also a book that made me cry like a baby and if you know me you know that is a huge plus in my book.

     All those hunks had me drooling! And made me look forward to the next book. At this point I'm in love with Cooper, Brooks, Brecker (Seriously, a moving car? What is the guy thinking!), Xander and of course Gage.

     Paige honey one last thing for you, move it lady I want more!!!!

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!