Tuesday, January 6, 2015

ARC Review: Dangerous by Patricia Rosemoor

Dangerous
by Patricia Rosemoor
Published by: Loveswept
January 6th 2015
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Format: eARC
Source: Publisher (Netgalley)

Review: 3 Stars




    It was a good story but not something that grabbed my attention, at least not in the beggining. Once the story took off it was good. There were some parts a bit predictable (Huerta and Angel, the attempt escapt, and Drago finding them) but there were redeeming qualities too ( I did thought she was going to get fired and I was sure Angel would take her).

     I liked that the story focused on the characters but also that it gave some airtime for other plausible stories (I wouldn't mind a story about Eva or Justus or Jackson). Another thing that I liked was the fact that it had more than the MCs POVs.

     I would have liked to give this story more stars but as I said the beggining was a bit slow and it took me I while to warm up to the story. But if there is another book I wouldn't hesitate to read it.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!