Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Review: Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward

Stepbrother Dearest
by Penelope Ward
Published by: Self-Published by Author
September 28th 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 4 Stars





     Oh goodness what a book!

     I loved that the story had two parts. One, the beggining of Elec and Greta's story. They where teenagers and they annoyed each other in typical teen fashion but were hidding there true feelings for each other; specially Elec. There was also the story with Elec and Randy. It just kept you reading just to find out the truth about their relationship.

     An then the second part of the story, which is seven years after Elec left. Greta and Elec get reunited when Randy dies and there supressed feelings come back to the surface. Even when they are both trying to do the right thing. Which is really hard for both. Here we get the story behing Randy's hatred for Elec and his true feelings for Greta all those years ago.

     I cried and laughed and was angry for Elec and with Elec, I mean can he be more of an ass! I couldn't put this book down ( which I should have since I have so many other books (ARCs) I need to read and so little time) but it was so worth it. I'm just sad it was over so soon! I'm just glad I tried this author. I will definitely read her again.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!