Follow Me @minnie_medina

Monday, December 8, 2014

Review: The Risk-Taker by Kira Sinclair


The Risk-TakerThe Risk-Taker
by Kira Sinclair
Series: Sweetheart, South Carolina (#1)
Published by: Harlequin: Blaze
January 1st 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 4 Stars



What I liked
     Well we have military men, isn't that enough? No? Okay we have a wounded war hero, a life long unreciprocated love and a stupid girl who is afraid to commit and makes a full of herself because of it. Still not enough? What about betrayal, guilt and fistfights? Ahh got you there didn't I? Well what are you waiting go read the dang book...

What I didn't like
     I ended up to fast!! Was it that short or was I that unable to put it down? *puzzled*

Overall
     I loved the story and the characters. There was something about this wounded man that got to me. Maybe because many of my cousins and one of my brothers are in the military. At some point in the story I was misty eyed which I love in a romantic story. As for that ending I could have leaped into the book and smack the crap outta her!!

No comments: