Follow Me @minnie_medina

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review: Light My Fire by G. A. Aiken

Light My Fire
by G. A. Aiken
Series: Dragon Kin (#7)
Published by:
November 25th 2014
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 4 Stars




     Oh goodness, this series keeps getting more and more complicated with each book. There are several plots going on at once. I love that there are not just the POV of the two MCs but several others, including the MCs of previous books.

     This book introduces us to a new species and continues developing old plots. It made me laugh so much with Elina's matter-of-factness and Celyn's insesant questioning.

     The "Abominations" have interesting abilities and each one different. The Five youngest of Gwenvael and Dagmar specially. I never even tought that what the dragon god did would affect everyone not just Annwyl and Fearhgus or Breic and Talaith.

     I can't wait for the next book. To know who is about and what is next to come for Garbhan Isle and the dragons.

No comments: