Follow Me @minnie_medina

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review: Heidi and the Kaiser

Heidi and the Kaiser
Published by: Self-Published by Author
December 20th 2009
Genre: BDSM, Erotic Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Author

Rating: 3 Stars





     If you don't like a lot of sex in your reading, do not read this book. There was a lot of it in the office and I am mistified to all the ways someone can have sex in a table/desk.

     I like the plot. Poor Heidi trying hard to ignore the designed dresses stolen from her just to keep Kaiser in her life. Afraid that if she told the truth he will want nothing to do with her thinking her a liar. And Kaiser making it impossible for her to talk to him about everything.

     What I didn't like was the fact that Kaiser was okay with Heidi giving Carvel a bj and that the only POV there was, was Heidi's. As for the rest; I know that everything happened to fast but it was a short story so I understand. 

No comments: