Follow Me @minnie_medina

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review: Cowboy Casanova by Lorelei James

Cowboy Casanova
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#12)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
December 6th 2011
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     Now this cowboy is something else. I'm trying to figure out in he commanded me, will I do his biding too? Some things are better left behind closed doors, don't you think?...I thought so. Now I can say that I'm surprised Ben opened up to his family...even a little bit...but I'm happy for him.

     What I really like about this books is that they reflect what might really be happening to people with this same problems. But Bennett in particular. It might be something dirty is one of the parts was not into it. But for me I think if it gets you of and your partner enjoys it...well I'm happy for you.

     Now I know the position this put Ainsley on and I understand her point. But again I applaud Ben for realizing what was really important to him and taking action to rectify it.


No comments: