Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Review: Chasin' Eight by Lorelei James

11563858Chasin' Eight
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#11)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
June 28th 2011
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     Oh poor Chase. It is so hard to live up to what people expect of you, but to have to hide in order to have something resembling a life is that much harder. He had to cheat to find again the joy of his profession and then to face reality with what happened to his young bull rider pal. Life is short and we have to live it as if it's the last day.

     Add to the equation Ava and we get a shit load of OMG and WTH. And I say poor Ava too. Trying to do a good thing and almost screwing up her relationship with him. But in the end all was resolved and I hope that video stays between them.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!