Friday, December 26, 2014

Review: Barracuda`s Heart by Jayne Rylon

Barracuda`s Heart
by Jayne Rylon
Series: Hot Rods (#6)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
December 23rd 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance, GLBT, BDSM

Rating: 5 Stars





     I love a good romance. I think this is my favorite book in the series so far. The previous ones for me consentrated more in the group sex than in the individual couple. Don`t get me wrong, I like that each person in the group complements the others, but I still would have liked more one on one from that books couple.

     In this book we finally get Roman`s story. It was really sad what he went trough but I`m very proud that he got over it. If not for himself in th beggining then for Carver. Poor guy can`t take a break. But thankfully his brother didn`t have to suffer anymore.

     As for Meep, I felt like smacking him upside the head. When you are in a D/s relationship comunication is essential, more so when the needs of one of the individuals are not been met. Carver should have told Barracuda that he needed something more with their sex. Something stronger. That he was feeling the darkness encroshing him.

     I can`t wait for Amber`s book. I hope is something more like this one as Amber is  not in the "in"  with the gang.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!