Follow Me @minnie_medina

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Review: Accidentally Maried to...a Vampire? by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

Accidentally Married to...a Vampire?
by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Series: Accidentally Yours (#2)
Published by: Forever
March 5th 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 3 Stars




     This book was one surprise after another. It was really painful to watch Niccolo try to stay true to the prophecy and not give in to his "male urges", specialy when Helena didn't make it easy. I like the story's plot and the background story of the characters.

     I was not expecting a lot of the things that happened on the story (e. i. Reyna and Andrus) and was surprise with the ending.

     Cimil is bonkers and I can't wait to read her story. Half the things she says are crazy babbling but make me laugh so much that I don't care! And I look forward to see what is to come for the future as the series progress.

No comments: