Monday, December 1, 2014

ARC Review: Play Me Wild by Tracy Wolff

Play Me Wild
by Tracy Wolff
Series: Play Me (#1)
Published by: Loveswept
December 2nd 2014
Genre: Erotic Romance
Format: eARC
Source: Publisher (Netgalley)

Rating: 4 Stars



     Loved this book. Although it was a very short read, the introduction of the characters and the instant attraction was well written and didn't put the characters in a very intimate situation the second they met.

     I would definitively like to read the rest of the books to get more depth to Sebastian and Aria. There is a story to Aria's past that has me intrigued and wanting to know the rest of it. Plus there is the fact that Sebastian even with all that money he can make from the unsavory guests his father has been dealing with, he doesn't let it ruin his morals and values. He sees beyond what is in the surface and digs deeper into the situation and sets to rectify it the correct and fair way.

     The only thing I didn't like of this book is that it's in 1st person POV but it compensated with the fact that it has Sebastian and Aria's POVs (although both are in 1st person and I was kind of lost at the beginning of the change of points before my mind got with the program of it been one or the other).

     But besides that it was a really good read.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!