Follow Me @minnie_medina

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Review: Rev It Up by Julie Ann Walker

Rev It Up (Black Knights, Inc., #3) Rev It Up
by Julie Ann Walker
Series: Black Knights Inc. (#3)
Published by: Casablanca
October 2nd 2012
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Thriller/Suspense
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 4 Stars



     It was a good book to read. I liked the different POVs, the chemistry between characters, and the fact that just because one story has being told the characters don't up and disappear (with the exception of "Ghost" who is in his honeymoon).

     I loved the story and the fact that the characters are made to look very human with their way of thinking (everything is done for the best and the best ends up being NOT the best at all). Many authors think that because they are fictional they can make them some kind of Superman.

     I swear "Snake" has more lives than a cat. But I did like how it all turned out to be. And is true what they say, adrenaline takes you to the end of the world. Because as soon as Shell was safe, down he went like a tree cut from its trunk.

     I hope next book is "Rock's" and Vanessa. I loved their scenes and I want to know what is "Rock's" other job, as I'm sure we all are!

No comments: