Follow Me @minnie_medina

Friday, November 28, 2014

Review: Never a Hero by Marie Sexton

Never a Hero (Tucker Springs, #5)Never a Hero
by Marie Sexton
Series: Tucker Springs (#5)
Published by: Riptide Publishing
May 13th 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance, GLBT
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 4 Stars



     The only thing that I didn't like about the book was that it was on 1st person POV. I would have liked to be inside Nick's head too.

     As for the rest of the story? Brilliant!! I loved how Ms. Sexton proved that no matter the physical limitations of a person it is not an impediment to have a normal life. I really liked that Owen was able to rise from his past and his hateful mother and be the better man (even if it took him some time) with the help of Nick and his as yet un-revealed and unacknowledged love.

     I almost had a heart attack with Nick's story! I was so looking forward to his story since Second Hand but not in my life would have I thought that was his background. I now know why he was such an issue on Covet Thy Neighbor although he wasn't mention by name and not that I made the connection until Nick took Owen on a tour of the Light District on Halloween.

     I hope to read more of this series. I'm guessing the next book by Ms. Sexton is about Nathan? Can wait to read him too.

No comments: