Friday, November 14, 2014

Review: Miss Firecracker by Lorelei James

Miss Firecracker
by Lorelei James
Series: Wild West Boys (#2)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
June 30th 2009
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 4 Stars




     As always Lorelei delivers. I really loved this book.

     Although it was short it was sweet it was full of hot, sweaty, steamy scenes. I in particular loved the cherry one *blush* and the intensity of the characters. Also that even if it was short there was no confession of love but the promise of it.

     I almost died laughing at the confrontation of Blake and Willow's daddies!!

     I would like to read a story about the West cousins Chet? and Whoever the other is... ^_^

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!