Follow Me @minnie_medina

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: Love Hypothetically by Anne Tenino

Love, HypotheticallyLove, Hypothetically
by Anne Tenino
Series: Theta Alpha Gamma (#2)
Published by: Riptide Publishing
August 27th 2012
Genre: Contemporary Romance, GLBT
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 3 Stars



      Well, now I know why Paul was such a prick towards Brad. I really feel sorry for him. To have the one person you trust betray you like that, it can really hurt and leave a huge mark.

     I'm just glad that everything worked out for him and that his hypothetical is not so hypothetical any more! I love that part were hi is hypothetically explaining the situation to Toby. So funny.

     I like the book over all and laughed a lot with it. Specially the part were hi was talking about Toby's roommate "boinking"(he seriously said that ^_^) a girl.

     The only thing I was kind of annoyed has that Paul said 'dammitall' a lot. But overall it was an entertaining read.

No comments: