Thursday, November 27, 2014

Review: House of Saints by a. c. Mason

13410867House of Saints
by a. c. Mason
Published by: Decadent Publishing
February 24th 2012
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Author

Rating: 3 Stars




     I really liked the story but there are just to many points that influence my rating. One is that for being a book taking place in the 1890's I didn't feel like I was there at all. The form of writing just wasn't to old world.

     Then there is the fact that I wanted more of the story. I don't know specifically what but there was something missing on it. There is too the fact that Simone was in a house that serviced "mythical" creatures but she was mostly confined to her room.

     I did like the connection between Simone and Eravas. It was beautiful how even as he teach her and try to keep everything professional he ended up caring and eventually falling for her. And how she didn't let him hide from her.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!