Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review: Crazy Thing Called Love by Molly O'Keefe

Crazy Thing Called Love Crazy Thing Called Love
by Molly O'Keefe
Series: Crooked Creek Ranch (#3)
Published by: Bantam
January 29th 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 3 Stars



     This story had me, about half of the way in, wiping out the Kleenex. I love a good story that makes me cry. I loved the chemistry between Maddy and Billy. I liked the history between them and the little glimpses we had of their past. Of how, no matter what, they stayed true to their love. Even years later.

     What I didn't like was how stuck up Maddy was and the way she went to all this trouble to keep away from him. For at the end she couldn't resist the strong pull of love and familiar history.

     This book had me laughing, crying, cussing and a bunch other emotions, not unlike the characters. And one thing that had me going was Becky and Charlie and how it all ended for them. And that ending WOW I didn't even expected it! I really loved it and I can say it was good and maybe better from the first two. At least for me.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!