Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review: Cowgirls Don't Cry by Lorelei James

Cowgirls Don't CryCowgirls Don't Cry
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#10)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
November 9th 2010
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     There is something said for second chances. I liked that this book took a sad story and turned into something happy and worthy. I was kind of saddened by Jessie and her life with Luke but I have to admired Brandt for taking up his brother's slack and proving that not all McKay's are attached to that family "reputation".

     Also I would have like they could have Luke's son closer to them. It really shocked me what his mother told Jessie. It was kind of crazy to do that, but I think in that time and age and with her parents religious stance it was inevitable.

     I love this story because it shows us that ever though blood runs thicker that water it doesn't have the same effect on members of the same family. We all are unique!

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!