Friday, November 21, 2014

Review: Covet Thy Neighbor by L. A. Witt

Covet Thy Neighbor (Tucker Springs, #4)Covet thy Neighbor
by L. A. Witt
Series: Tucker Springs (#4)
Published by: Riptide Publishing
March 25th 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance, GLBT
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 3 Stars



     First I have to mention that I gave this book 3 stars because it was in 1st person POV and I don't like that POV much.

     Now that that is clear I have to say that it was a good book. We have Seth the tattoo artist that has always being skittish around religious people-specifically Christians-because of his past. But when Darren-a Christian minister-moves to the apartment across from his his resolve to steer clear of those kind of people will be tested.

     As he is constantly interacting with Darren he will see that not all people are the same and he will have to make a choice to oversee this minor-or huge depending on your view of it-detail of Darren's life in order to find happiness or regret his choice for the rest of his days.

     As I said it was a good book in this series and I can't wait to read more.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!