Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Review: Commando Cowboys Seduce Their Woman by Paige Cameron

Commando Cowboys Seduce Their Woman [Wyoming Warriors 3] (Siren Publishing Everlasting Polyromance) Commando Cowboys Seduce Their Woman
by Paige Cameron
Series: Wyoming Warriors (#3)
Published by: Siren Publishing
May 12th 2012
Genre: Erotic Romance, Menage
Format: eBook

Rating: 3 Stars




     Okay so this series keeps getting better and better. I really liked this book. Specially the fact that Ellen confronted her past and fears and came out victorious with two hunks to prove it.

     What I really like about this series is that even though there is many sex scenes the author doesn't go overboard with the descriptions. You get hot and bothered but you don't get bored of the same thing for about five pages.

     There is also the mating ceremony. I think is very symbolic and romantic that it starts at dawn. We got a glimpse of the next characters and I can wait to see what comes so till next time!!

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!