Follow Me @minnie_medina

Monday, November 24, 2014

ARC Revised Edition Review: Sanctuary by Eden Bradley

SanctuarySanctuary
by Eden Bradley
Series: San Francisco Dom (#1)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
December 2nd 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance, BDSM
Format: eARC
Source: Publisher (Netgalley)

Rating: 4 Stars



   First of all please read thoroughly so you can understand. Now I'll say that I didn't like the first chapter. It was rushed and everything happened very fast. I understand the book is a short story and things have to happen fast but I think it was more like the author was writing everything down in a rush to not forget but forgot to go back and edit. After that I can't really complain. It was a really good story and it was moving.

     There were some things that left me stupefied, like the fact that...caution spoiler...Shaye has a piercing in the underside of his cock and they are doing it from behind and Devin likes that it rubs her g-spot, but then they are doing it against a door with her legs around his waist and she feels it against her g-spot again...spoiler ends...

     Anywho, I really would have liked the story to be longer and see more of Sanctuary but as for the rest I can't complain. I'll be definitively reading the next book.

No comments: