Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review: Teenagers by Samantha Steele

TeenagersTeenagers
by Samantha Steele
Series: Alaska Teen
Published by: Samantha Steele
July 11th 2011
Genre: Paranormal, Young Adult
Format: eBook
Source: Author

Rating: 3 Stars



     At first I was a bit lost in the plot of the story and how it was put together. That been said about a quarter into the book I finally got what was going on. But it wasn't until two thirds into it that it really got my attention.

      It isn't very often that you come across an author who uses their really REAL life experiences to write a book with a twist here and there. I liked how it all came to and how Samantha Steele got around to write the others point of view.

      Something a didn't liked was the fact that so much time came and went with nothing meaningful going on. Also at the beginning the hasty explanation of who she was, how she got there and some parts of the past.

      I think the prologue should have being the epilogue instead. Meaning the explanation of who they really were and what was their true purpose. Right after Zac's epilogue scene. But overall I liked the story and I wound definitively like to read what comes next for this characters.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!