Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Review: Shoulda Been a Cowboy by Lorelei James

Shoulda Been A CowboyShoulda Been a Cowboy
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#7)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
August 25th 2009
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     Can someone tell me where is Lorelei's going to appear next? I swore if she made another great story I was going to stalk her!! :) I love military men. Add to it my fave genre (western) and I'm in heaven. Although Cam is left with a physical reminder of what happened to him on while in the force he is by no means less of a man. Couple with those McKay genes and you get one hot, "cowboy" deputy and sex to talk about.

     I can say that Lorelei knows how to put up a good story that entertain you and leaves you wanting more. I can't wait for the next McKay to come and sweep me away to la la hot land!!

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!