Monday, October 27, 2014

Review: Immortal by J.R. Ward

Immortal
by J.R. Ward
Series: Fallen Angels (#6)
Published by: Signet
October 7th 2014
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Format: Hardcover

Rating: 5 Stars




     J.R. Ward has a way with words. Her book are really down to earth and her artistic mentions are actually from this century. I don't have to google it because I was not born when that person, movie or song was famous.

     This is the end of an extraordinary series and although we all new the outcome of this war it was nonetheless an excellent read. It was full or oh-oh, WTF-is-wrong-with-you and oh-$h*t moments, and in Ward faction felt me siting on the edge of my seat nervous and exited and OMG I can't take it anymore!

     We also had all the loose ends that have been left throughout the entire series pulled together. From Eddie to Nigel and Collin. I really like that Mrs. Ward puts in several POVs in her books because this gives us more insight to the characters, their situation and their interactions with others. There is a lot of character development and it makes you fall in love not just with the characters who are the main focus of the book but with others as well.

     I feel sorry for Devina, after all she just wanted to feel loved but she should have listened to her therapist before it has to late. I am just sorry to see this series end but there are so many souls you can win in this game. Now what is left is to look forward to the next BDB book and J.R. Ward's new series Bourbon Kings.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!