Friday, October 10, 2014

Review: His Sub's Submissive by Cooper McKenzie

His Sub's Submissive (Club Esoteria, #1)His Sub's Submissive
by Cooper McKenzie
Series: Club Esoteria (#1)
Published by: Siren Publishing
May 19th 2010
Series: Erotic Romance, BDSM
Format: eBook

Rating: 3 Stars




     This was a sweet story about a submissive that did not quite know she was submissive and a D/s established relationship looking for a third to love and meet the needs that they as men couldn't give each other.

     Although it was fast paced it had all the elements I look in a story. The chemistry between the characters was there and Dane and Merlin did everything they could to make Sloan feel welcome and a part of the relationship.

     I can't wait to read Taurus story next.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!