Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Review: Highlander Most Wanted by Maya Banks

Highlander Most Wanted (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #2)Highlander Most Wanted
by Maya Banks
Series: The Montgomerys and Armstrongs (#2)
Published by: Ballantine Books
March 19th 2013
Genre: Historical Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 5 Stars



     What can I say. I love me some highlander and Maya has deliver once again in this awesome second installment of The Montgomerys and Armstrongs.

     There is much to be said for a man who can see past the horrible things and to the soul of a wounded woman and what she really wants. What her heart really desires. And make dreams come true and restore hope when it's waning.

     This new story of The Montgomerys and Armstrongs is as good as the first and we get more insight as to Eveline's capture by Ian McHugh. I really can't say much about the book that won't spoil it but I'm going to say this. I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK!!!

     I'm anxious for the next installment.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!