Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review: Frat Boy and Toppy by Anne Tenino

Frat Boy and ToppyFrat Boy and Toppy
by Anne Tenino
Series: Theta Alpha Gamma (#1)
Published by: Riptide Publishing
March 26th 2012
Genre: Contemporary Romance, GLBT
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 3 Stars



     This book was a good read. I liked the fact that their family supported them and some of Brad's friends. It's really heart braking seeing how Brad struggle with his sexuality and how this happens to a lot of guys, being afraid of rejection from other people.

     What I found annoying was the fact that Brad was kind of girly in his responses to Sebastian for being a Jock. But I understand that not all people can be tough in a relationship.

     But it was a good book with a good story about how things might go down on fraternities. Although we all know that many people are closed minded and that the reactions in this book are just that and imagination of the author...

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!