Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Review: Fifty Shames of Earl Grey by Fanny Merkin

Fifty Shames of Earl Grey (Fifty Shames #1)Fifty Shames of Earl Grey
by Fanny Merkin
Series: Fifty Shames (#1)
Published by:
July 10th 2012
Genre: Humor
Format: Audio
Source: Publisher

Rating: 5 Stars




     Okay so I haven't read the original book Fifty Shades of Grey(sue me) but this was a hilarious book. I was laughing so hard that even my children were looking me funny. I LOVE a good laugh. This book was like reading "Scary Movie". Lots of movie stars mention and other assorted trademarks.

     I just couldn't get past the stalkerish nature of Mr. Grey. I mean for reals a whole company so he could take her for a coffee across the street in a HELICOPTER!? Then her condo and the cameras and the background and... you get my point. *shudders* Aaanyways. I think the heroine was kind of Bella-ish...

     But even all that didn't make it a bad book. It was a good read...(hear?...I got the audio) and I can't wait for the next book I just don't think I'll be able to read the original if it's that stalker-ish.

1 comment:

Vivian Jane said...

Great review! Although, you should really read the Fifty trilogy.. ;) You really can't not love Grey, haha!

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!