Monday, October 6, 2014

Review: Dark Citadel by Cherise Sinclair

Dark Citadel
by Cherise Sinclair
Series: Masters of the Shadowlands (#2)
Published by: Loose ID
April 7th 2009
Genre: Contemporary Romance, BDSM
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     Another exciting book from the Shadowlands.

     It started a bit slow but after it picked up it was really good. I wanted to slap Master Dan for being so stupid, but I commend Kari for being persistent. I think being a high school teacher helped her deal with a stubborn guy who had a chunk of wood for heart and the tact of a chair.

     I liked how she pressured him to acknowledge what he was really feeling and that final chase when he was made to see his true feelings for Kari and not have time to shut down.

     So I'm on to read the next!

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!