Monday, October 20, 2014

Review: Commando Cowboys Rescue Their Bride by Paige Cameron

Commando Cowboys Rescue Their Bride [Wyoming Warriors 2] (Siren Publishing Everlasting Polyromance)Commando Cowboys Rescue Their Bride
by Paige Cameron
Series: Wyoming Warriors (#2)
Published by: Siren Publishing
December 13th 2011
Genre: Erotic Romance, Menage
Format: eBook

Rating: 4 Stars




     I liked this one better than the first. There was something more in this story. We still have hunky cowboy warriors with special abilities but I think their story was more intriguing.

     There was something about the chemestry between this characters that drew. And also Morgans background and her family, who made her who she is, and the reason Justin saw her as not fitting in and lashing out to protect his heart.

     If this series continues this way I'll definitively read it all. And I AM curious as to who are the two big bad elusive guys.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!