Thursday, October 16, 2014

Review: Breaking Free by Cherise Sinclair

Breaking Free
by Cherise Sinclair
Series: Masters of the Shadowlands (#3)
Published by: Loose ID
June 2nd 2009
Genre: Contemporary Romance, BDSM
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars




     I'm thinking this is my fave book (so far) and I have to commend Beth for try to overcome her fears even if she went about it the wrong (safe) way. I have to also applaud Master Nolan for being a persistent SOB.

     The only thing the I have to really agree with and that got to me was the fact that if Elizabeth had being upfront with Nolan what went down with Kyler could have being prevented. But we are humans and sometimes think that what we do and say is the right thing even when it's not.

     I loved that final scene between Beth and Nolan ^_^ and can't wait to read the next one so see ya...

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!