Friday, October 24, 2014

Review: All Jacked Up and Slow Ride by Lorelei James

All Jacked UpAll Jacked Up
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#8)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
November 3rd 2009
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 5 Stars

Slow Ride
by Lorelei James
Series: Rough Riders (#9.5)
Published by: Samhain Publishing
November 9th 2010
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook

Rating: 4 Stars




     We see here how "Wild Child" Keely McKay is tamed by her long time nemesis Jack Donohue. It is a funny, hot and sentimental story were Keely and Jack have to look past their bickering and see that all they feel is love for each other and that all that fighting is just a means to keep the other away. We have awesome sex, funny arguing and heartfelt scenes.

     I really like this story like every other MaKay. What can I say Lorelei is a girl after my own heart (not that I swing that way (not that I have a problem with that)) lol. I swear if this woman keeps writing such great stories I'll become one of those fan stalkers people read about!! :)

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!