Friday, October 3, 2014

Review: About Last Night by Ruthie Knox

About Last NightAbout Last Night
by Ruthie Knox
Published by: Loveswept
June 11th 2012
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format: eBook
Source: Publisher

Rating: 4 Stars




     What can I say, Ruthie Knox has left me speechless once again.

     I loved the story in this book and the chemistry between characters. It was very entertaining and romantic. I liked the way Nev expressed his love for Cath via his art. That is a truly unique way of saying I LOVE YOU.

     It was very sad what happened to Cath in her youth and very callous for Winston to just fling it out there like that(the prick). I almost laughed at how she took out her shirt in front of those people in the bus stop if her telling her story hadn't had me at the edge of tears(I think that is what saved me the water works).

     The only thing I hated of the book is that is a stand alone and I won't be able to see what's come of Mary Catherine and Neville.

No comments:

If you like my reviews, please follow my blog and/or any of my social media pages displayed on this blog.

Thanks and have a great day!